Every week for the next 10 weeks (Sept – Nov 2013), we’ll be outlining an idea here. We have almost no attachment to the ideas and simply want to see something like them happen because we think they’re fun and cool and positive. There are a few reasons for sharing ideas:
- Ideas that don’t get shared rarely happen. We all tend to be protective of our ideas even if we lack the time or expertise to make them happen. Getting ideas out there is the way to get connected to the people and resources needed to make them work.
- Ideas are cheap and easy, making them happen is the hard and valuable work. That said, there still seem to be a shortage of good ideas in CSR / sustainability work.
- Around here at Porpoise B, we don’t have the time (and sometimes expertise) to make all these happen. But maybe you could take something on, and maybe we can find some resources to make cool things happen!
- Social Responsibility of Corporate Marketing (Sept 4, 2013)
- Documenting recent history of Environmentalism in Canada (Sept 8, 2013)
- Summer Camp for Adults (Oct 11, 2013)
- Design & Project Management Education (Oct 11, 2013)
- Ranking Advice of Law Firms with quasi-CSR Metrics (Oct 11, 2013)
- Calling Money “Promises” (Oct 11 , 2013)
- Thinking About the Impact Our Invested Money Has (Oct 16, 2013)
- Unions Helping Shape Business Strategy (Nov 19, 2013)
- Tracking Money Flow in Tar Sands Towns (Nov 19, 2013)
- “Where is your water coming from?” (Nov 19, 2013)